Saturday, September 06, 2008

I thought I was going to be like 15 minutes late for my appointment, but luckily, I was only 5 minutes late! Phew..so yes yes, nothing much happened, after appointment met Mum and Sis in parkway, so didn't get to lunch with Wei Cong ): Other time then..okay, shopped here shopped there, nothing really caught our eye, only caught sister's, so she got her stuff, while mum & I got home empty-handed. I wonder why Parkway Parade's forever crowded.

Reached home, then left home for Ehub. Dinner at this Japanese Restaurant at the highest floor. I didn't know there was a restaurant up there. I always thought Kbox was the only store on that floor. After dinner, Dad wanted to go Kbox, like whattttttt, I don't know why also. He say he wanna go in there and hear the song "Apologise" that's so (dotsdotsdots). In the end we didn't go, cause I thought the price was crazy! Like, $25 for I think 3 hours per head? So, if all of us were to go in and only sit in there for an hour, its like $125. Crazy!

Headed home, watched that Taiwan drama, then did my 报章读后感. Like finally! Mission accomplished! (:

I'm feeling very irritated to the max core now, cause my MSN email inbox is taking super duper ultra extremely long time to load! Its lagging! I don't know what's wrong, I waited for like 30 mins already okay! Urghhhhh!

Okay, have a great night (:

The 7th of this month is gonna be different..
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh